Thursday, December 12, 2013

Graham's Blessing Day

Such a special day. I love my family! Graham's blessing was so sweet. Steve is an amazing father already.  I feel like he really understands Graham on a father and son level. Steve talked about Graham's life and how much potential he has. He knows that his little boy is capable of so much good! They have such a special bond, even with Graham being so little. I can totally see it! He is such a good example of a strong priesthood holder. Everyone tells me I'm lucky, and trust me, I know I am.

Seeing Graham all dressed up in white was very special for me. It reminded me of the Temple, and being sealed to Steve which also seals our future children to us! What is most important in this life is family, and I will always have them with me! My husband and my children, we will never be apart! Even in the afterlife! Now that I have this little family, I can't imagine life with out them. They both complete me. And I love them.







We're so happy Jonathan and Brad could travel out here to participate! And were so grateful Joel and Abby live out here with us to be a part of Graham's blessing too! It meant a lot to both of us!


Cousins!! These are absolutely adorable, all the cousins taking a picture together. Why did Mia, Gracie, and Payton leave so soon! That would have been a fun time, getting all the kids to look over at the same time to get the pic! We tried with these three cuties, and we got close! Sort of haha. At least they are having a good time!


I like this one. It describes the situation very well! Wyatt, so impressed to be holding the new baby. Weston, just trying to get through a photo shoot without getting bored. And Lola, just wanting to play! haha! 


Graham, you have crazy cousins! You will have a lot of fun with them! 



Cute Wyatt! Holding Grahams hand. He is so ready to be an older brother again. 


Time to recreate an old photo!!

Now Graham is actually wearing Steve's baby blessing suit that he wore back in 1985! Baby. Tux. Love it! It's so in right now, ya know, with the retro look happenin'. It's got ruffles and everything. Perfection! 


Steve as a little baby! 


Same outfit!! Killer cute! Another neat thing is that white blessing blanket is the same too! It was made by Graham's great great Grandma!! 




Oh, so tuckered out!




No comments:

Post a Comment