Sunday, July 22, 2012

Just Catchin' Up

Oh hey! Time for another update. Since it's been almost a year since my last one....well more exciting stuff is happening in our lives now so I'll have a lot to talk about it!

For a start we've had an amazing month! My family has been here and it has scratched a HUGE itch for me. When your family comes and stays for a week it's pretty fun, but you always feel like they leave too soon! Ever since I left the nest I have been craving some saturated family time, and I finally got it! They left to go back to South Carolina today and I didn't even cry!! It was such a great visit and its so fun so see my little sisters and niece and nephews grow up!

Here come the pics!


At the beginning of the month we bought a tent and went camping! Steve bought it without me and got a smokin' deal! But he also told me it was hot pink.....and I totally believed him till I saw it. 
He's ALWAYS messing with me but I love it. 





The day after camping the mom dad and the little sisters came! Dominos is a favorite game of ours.


We went to Lagoon to celebrate Olivia's 15th birthday!! 



Mom and Dad decided to sit out while we went on the Samurai, it made them sick just watching us! 





Waiting in line gets boring....but we make it fun! Haley's face is priceless in this.



On the river run ride! This picture is just so candid i love it. 


Post river run ride.


Um SKY COASTER!!!!


WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!


We tried to make birthday girl go but she absolutely refused. We ended up making mom go instead. HA! 



We had a fantastic start to a GREAT a month with the family!
More to come....





No comments:

Post a Comment