Friday, November 2, 2012

October-ness

Ah. Theres nothing better than feeling the first chill of fall! This month is one of my favorites. To me its getting ready for the holiday season! That means decorating, parties, and fun traditions to be had! Its safe to say that we Halloween-ed it out pretty good this year!


Running in the canyon! Pretty colors and the crisp air make it great.


Our new thing is poker nights! No real gambling. But I had to capture this moment, Ashley was in the middle of eating a Twix candy bar and it was her turn. It just looked too perfect! 


We finally refinished our buffet!!! Took us super long to get around to it, but I got it done this month. I really like the way it turned out. 


Steve and I at the Vivint party. Motocross was pretty neat! 


CORNBELLY'S! Tradition. You know it! 


Steve and Kevin playing pumpkin checkers. 



Awesome crew.


Punkin' night! 



I think this picture speaks for itself.....


I love Steves Ogre pumpkin! He chose a huge warty pumpkin this year, and decided to let the pumpkin inspire him. So creative that guy.

 

Ash got STACHED!


The Stake Primary Halloween party! I was in charge of the all the decorating and I really tried to make it look good. I was really happy with the way it turned out! I had a lot of help and thanks to all who made it look so cute!




The girls that made it happen :) 


Mary poppins! 



Another Party! As you can see I used the same decorations haha. 


Padme!


Jonathan was a vampire and walked around with his top had and cane like he owned the place! 
(he lives there haha)


Kevins homemade costume! 


Bert and Mary Poppins! :) 


Happy October everybody! 





No comments:

Post a Comment