Friday, November 2, 2012

Two Year Anniversary!


I think we've got it down, this married thing. We are both very happy and very much still in love! I think the relationship we have grown into is such a beautiful thing. We are at a very different place now then where we were a year ago. Steve is almost graduated, and our lives will be changing very soon! This guy keeps me sane through all the changes and helps me have fun with life! Can't ask for a better man! 

This year we didn't do anything super extravagant. We celebrated at home, among all of the homework and other things that were going on that day haha. Life doesn't stop when you want it to, but thats alright! We had a great day. Steve's gift to me were very thoughtful coupons for service and date nights for the whole year! You better believe I'll use those! My gift was planning our two year anniversary photo-shoot! (thanks Scott and Carisa for the camera!)


Now here come the pictures! 




Couldn't resist the throwing leaves picture! Man I love that I got married in the Fall! 






Our true colors! Now I know how he feels about our marriage. 


Thanks to this girl for being an awesome photographer! 


Don't you just want to just gobble her up! 


So because we are twins and Ashley is Steve's BUW (back up wife) does that mean that its partially her anniversary too? :p



No comments:

Post a Comment