Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Steve!

It was Steve's birthday this last Friday and we had a little party to celebrate! He is turning what whaaaat, the big 2-7! Steve is pretty awesome and my favorite person ever! So celebrating the day of his birth is pretty fun for me, and hopefully for him too :p          (as long as i don't keep the attention on him for too long, or make him do anything embarrassing! funny guy!)



I planned a "romantic" dinner before the party. So romantic right! Especially with that big bag of cheese sitting on the table. Haha. We went a little fancier with our pretty champagne glasses though and made a nice toast. Mushy alert!


Our good friends came over to celebrate with us! We had cake, opened presents, and later watched the olympics with this fun crew! 



Just the reaction I expected :) trying just to get through the spotlight of the birthday song. 




Decided to pull me into the spotlight to save himself from the last 10 seconds! Funny guy  






Dumping out his presents! He spent so much time trying to figure out what was in the bags! He's notorious for that, big stinker.  


My card...


My last minute awesome drawing! 


Yay presents!


This picture is funny for those in it...nuff said :)








No comments:

Post a Comment