Friday, August 10, 2012

Smith Family Reunion (part two)

Our last full day of the reunion we went to the Jordanelle Reservoir to go boating! It was so so so fun! We rented a pontoon boat and wave runners. The boat was great because it fit everyone and was able to pull an inner tube. When we got home pretty late we sat in the hot tub and the sauna back at the cabin, and it was heaven! The next day my body was so sore! And I got really sunburned! But it was definitely worth it the super fun day we had! 




Not super wanting to jump in....


Jumped in...COLD! 


Maren and I had some trouble getting on the tube. Haha it took the two of us to get on! 






And there I go....all you can see is my foot. 


Our personal flagger for the inner tube! 


This was so funny! Brad was having a lot of fun on the wave runner....too much fun! Haha he fell right off the wave runner!


Keanna and I went on so many runs! She held on good! I fell off every time...





Some serious air for a pontoon! 



Because of Steve's broken rib he could only ride the wave runner and drive the boat. But he was okay with knocking me off the tube. Psh! 


Fawcett family!



Carisa having a blast! 




Poor Lanae! She did not like that life jacket! 



Cute!



Scott is a pro. 




Knocking me off the tube! Again! 













My turn!





1 comment:

  1. Aw how fun! Makes me so happy to see the pictures but sad that we weren't there!

    ReplyDelete